I Have Never Been Happier For A Coach As I Was For...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
Gailey SAT. I honestly did not think he had what it took to motivate college athletes, I thought he belonged in the pros. I know it was only one game but that GT team I saw SAT was well prepared and came ready to take somebody to the woodshed. Also, he has done a good job in protecting Ball and making sure he did not get overwhelmed and discouraged early. Ball is a confident young man and I think his enthusiasm has been contagious to his teammates. In my earlier post I stated what would tell the tale on Gailey was if this team would improve over the season or go down hill. So far the verdict is IMPROVE!! I really think this team will just get better and can have a solid season and if the ball bounces our way, a good season. I definitely feel better about the direction of our program. Isn't that crazy how one victory can do that but this was definitely a STATEMENT VICTORY!! One thing we have to do is make our backs HOLD ON TO THE DARN BALL!! We were very lucky to recover so many of our own fumbles.
South Georgia Jacket

Back