I hope CGC remembers this game...

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
They got an experienced team, big OL, Sr. QB and they still needed the ref's help. Not worried about Pitt going forward.
That’s how I’ve felt more and more as the year has gone on. It’s becoming readily apparent that the young guys on our team are going to manhandle teams like Pitt once they have another year or two under their belts. And the classes following this one are going to be at least as good. Narduzzi’s smugness is on borrowed time.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Switch flipped for me when they threw that BS late hit flag and Pickett then got in Juanyeh's face pointing at the flag and taunting.

If you get a BS flag fine, you can't control that. But to brag about it when it's clearly BS? Yeah, eat öööö Pitt
Meh. I get your point about that but frankly there are probably half a dozen moments like that in every football game. If you get your feelings hurt enough by something like that to carry a grudge you're going to hate basically every team you play.

The issue tonight was the refs. Any anger at Pitt seems to be mainly spillover from that in my opinion.

gt6828d

Varsity Lurker
Sims grew up a TON in that second half. You'd expect him to get frustrated because Pitt took away his ability to run in this game, but he moved the ball well in the second half with his arm in the face of a lot of blitz pressure. I'm excited to see him get a deep dive learning the offense better in the offseason and to get a weapon like Gibbs back after an offseason of strength and conditioning.

yerjacket

Varsity Lurker
Sims grew up a TON in that second half. You'd expect him to get frustrated because Pitt took away his ability to run in this game, but he moved the ball well in the second half with his arm in the face of a lot of blitz pressure. I'm excited to see him get a deep dive learning the offense better in the offseason and to get a weapon like Gibbs back after an offseason of strength and conditioning.
Plus get that really fast WR back that has been hurt.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
A 5-5 Pitt team just had the smallest guy on the field run for 250 yards against us.
Maybe Collins needs to be pissed about that.

and at this time of the year, everybody's missing guys. some are missing more than others, but Pitt had guys out tonight too, including the Weaver kid at DE who is likely first team all ACC.

I get the feeling Narduzzi (who is abysmal at clock management) will remember the look away handshake at the end of the game for a long time.