I Hope This Is The Final Year That We Are Happy …

GoldenIsle

Flats Noob
if we hold UGA under 50. It is time we go into the game expecting to win. I looked back at the decades I’ve been alive and Tech won 7 in the 50’s. We won 4 in the 60’s, 4 in the 70’s, 3 in the 80’s, 3 in the 90’s, 2 in the 2000’s, and 2 in the 2010’s. It’s time we get back to beating those clowns. Today UGA probably had their greatest team in the modern era and our 5-6 team was hanging tough until we self destructed. The losing seasons and losing to UGA every year needs to stop. Hire a dang good coach and let’s get behind Batt’s to raise enough money to have a good program. The foundation matching contributions is huge. The 3+ years of clown coach was a complete waste of time and that era needs to end today.

if we hold UGA under 50. It is time we go into the game expecting to win. I looked back at the decades I’ve been alive and Tech won 7 in the 50’s. We won 4 in the 60’s, 4 in the 70’s, 3 in the 80’s, 3 in the 90’s, 2 in the 2000’s, and 2 in the 2010’s. It’s time we get back to beating those clowns. Today UGA probably had their greatest team in the modern era and our 5-6 team was hanging tough until we self destructed. The losing seasons and losing to UGA every year needs to stop. Hire a dang good coach and let’s get behind Batt’s to raise enough money to have a good program. The foundation matching contributions is huge. The 3+ years of clown coach was a complete waste of time and that era needs to end today.
I agree but I’ll argue that being down to our third string QB made this a tall order regardless some years the stars just don’t align. I’m proud of how we fought regardless of the situation though

Back