I know you have all been waiting for my takes

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
on the game.

The ref crew sucked just as bad as it sounds.

UConn was athletic but small. We should have beaten them. However they were very impressive on special teams. Our weakness showed here again especially on kick coverage. However, we did abuse their punt formation for the blocks.

D played very well all in all. Reuben still getting turned around too much in coverage. Reis, Gerris, Henderson and Parker played well again. Thought we should have been able to get some more picks.

Loved the sequence of play calls on the failed punt fake. Predicted the hard count-draw them off business but then totally fell for the fake. Thought for sure we were going to pooch it. Butler just not looking for silent snap.

UConn loaded up the box and we tried to keep ramming it up the middle a bit much but finally started stretching the field on them. Actually ran a reverse!! Reggie played good. Not great but good, solid. Didn't take the deep sacks and didn't throw it up for grabs but once on a deep ball that Calvin knocked away. Our receivers played great. Thomas had a couple of drops including a TD bomb, but made some good grabs later. Nate looked good. Calvin is a freak!!!

Our D is very good when they don't give up the big play!!!! Our placekicking is solid!!! I feel pretty good right now. We would have to really screw up bad for me to think that Chan didn't do a fair job this year. Beat UVa and its a good year then add the Pups and its a great year. We'll be the dogs (under) in these last two games but UVa is where we want them and UGAg is beatable if we play a great game.

Back