I returned my 1995 seat cushion

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
... back to the field, where it belonged. I snagged it during the 1995 Maryland game and I promptly returned it to the field after the last play of tonight's game. It flew gracefully to the hash-mark all the way from Upper East.

It was time for it to go home. Only a Thursday night win over the Terps could set it free.
drinking.gif

BBR

Was that the cushion that was laying around the 30 yard line toward the North end? I saw one laying there at the end and it looked like the officer was looking and pointing toward the North stands like he thought that's where it came from.
laugh.gif

Originally posted by JoltinJacket:
Was that the cushion that was laying around the 30 yard line toward the North end? I saw one laying there at the end and it looked like the officer was looking and pointing toward the North stands like he thought that's where it came from.
laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That was it.

BBR

I saw that too. Its cool that someone stepped forward and took credit for that nice throw.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Big Bubba Ray:
... back to the field, where it belonged. I snagged it during the 1995 Maryland game and I promptly returned it to the field after the last play of tonight's game. It flew gracefully to the hash-mark all the way from Upper East.

It was time for it to go home. Only a Thursday night win over the Terps could set it free.
drinking.gif

BBR
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Post of the day.

Dude,

I was sitting in 223 and saw that cushion go flying out there. A thing of beauty.

I was in the North Stands in 1995 throwing whatever cushions I could get my hands on. That brought back memories.

Thanks.

Back