i think GT has a shot at winning the ACC this year

anigif_sub-buzz-6823-1506629478-16.gif

Clemson's stands might be as empty as ours are, so that's a bonus.

Clemson's stands might be as empty as ours are, so that's a bonus.

Helps us tremendously. Clemson is the loudest maybe besides Death Valley.

Will they have announcers saying the down and distance? Scoreboard graphics? I’m very intrigued about what setups will look like.

Could make for some interesting comparisons- how schools decide on how to spend money on costs that aren’t necessary when there’s no fans.

Clemson just got the top RB in the nation. Keep getting richer

If Kirby can get UGA to a NC game in year two surely Collin can win the ACC in year two.
WtF does the chilibowl haircut Dr. Pepper dude have to do with our program? Did Kirby inherit a depleted roster of players many of whom are suited for a different purpose?

I mean if you want to be delusionally optimistic then great but why use the dwags as the yardstick when our situations have less than nothing in common?

Those percentages don’t seem to be backed up by my empirical observations over the last few years. Especially Carolina, always predicted near the top and seldom doing anything of note. Surprised to see UVA so low - it felt like they were on the rise, but I think the QB that was carrying them is gone, right?

JRjr

I hate UNCheats with a white hot passion. I hope they finish last. Duke next to last.

I want is to win it every year. I'd be ok with Pitt as runner up and them beating Ped State every season.

Back