I told you so

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone saying 'I told you so' after Saturday should be ashamed to call themselves a fan. It is so typical that the cockroaches return when the lights get knocked out. The lights will get turned back on and you'll have run back to your little holes and wait for the next dark hour. That's fine. I think some of you people actually hope the team does poorly so Chan and/or Braine will get fired. You are not a fan of Georgia Tech, but prideful and vain front runners.

Saturday was embarrassing. The only good that could come of this is the team gets angry enough and comes out on fire for the last 3 games. That's what happened last time. That's what I'm hopeful to see. Go Tech.

good post Kirbee... maybe someone will spray for those cockroaches..

Got it wrong. The cockroaches are those slinking out in the second quarter when the roof caves in, who don't give a crap to hold anyone accountable for results at one of the most tradition laden football schools in the United States.

I was there for the last sorry play in Athens last year and I was there for the last sorry play in Durham Saturday. Don't go playing the "holier than thou" card.

People who know football accept the fact there are going to be some losses. Especially at Georgia Tech. I don't run into too many lunatics like those running around at some of these neck schools.

However, when you can't even get close to your arch-rival and get your fanny whipped by a Fresno team minus 8 starters and get waylayed by Duke, well, something is wrong.

Fine, if you are content to wallow around in mediocrity, take your five wins a year and sit all winter fat and happy, thats ok. Nobodies knocking you.

I for one would like to see a little fire in the belly for the Georgia game. We will see if we are faced with another mumbling, disappearing act afterward. Three games to play. Let's see what happens. Then we will identify the real cockroaches.

Back