I Want BAMA

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
When does the Peach Bowl cycle back into the CFP? Because the Benz belongs to us now.
Man, when was the last time we actually won on the Falcon’s home field? Seriously…I cannot remember any game on their turf going well for us historically.

And I’ll have the double hashbrowns, scattered, smothered, double covered and topped (Bert’s chili = GT alum).

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
See y’all in the playoffs! First ever Champion to lose to NIU! ACC Championship is a sealed deal. Uga can’t compete with us in the 404. Just put us in the playoffs and we’ll roll to another championship.
77C1D7C0-F383-452F-8FFB-23C54C873F6D.gif

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
See y’all in the playoffs! First ever Champion to lose to NIU! ACC Championship is a sealed deal. Uga can’t compete with us in the 404. Just put us in the playoffs and we’ll roll to another championship.
Mind=rite

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
What a Saturday next week will be if Tech beats Pitt and the dwags lose to Arkansas.
Arkansas appears to be the toughest game of the season for the mutts so far. In hindsight, Clemson is shaping up to be a train wreck. We should have beaten them.

We owe Pitt a beat down Saturday. Arkansas very well can give the mutts one.