I Want To Awaken You Guys @ Gals

Big Buck

Flats Noob
What Happened to BeeWare? I haven't heard from him in a spell. I hope he hasn't been ICED.

Tommie, I don't think so.

BeeWare could not control his hatred for Gailey, but he was a real sharp cookie.

wink.gif

originally quoted by tommie
I believe his new name is beebad.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">tommie, as irritating and frustrating as beeware was (is when and if he comes back,) and though he is anti-Coach Gailey and seems to by enamored by R. Friedgen and O'Brien and thinks that the ship has sunk, he still possessed an obvious knowledge of football in general and GT football specifically. Although he rarely did, he could use logic and sound argument. He was quick witted and enjoyed verbal sparring and had the ability to joust in that realm rather well.

Now compare that to beebad. Unless beeware is being purposefully obtuse in order to hide behind a facade, I think we are dealing with a different poster--maybe a beeware protegee not yet ready for the big time.
wink.gif

Seriously, I miss BeeWare. I know he played the same old song and was mostly off note but I'm convinced that he loved the Jackets and he won his share of verbal sparrings with many of the sharpest of our Fonts. I understand why he irritated some on the board but I would like to see him come back and awaken this board during this off season when so many of us are bored and waiting to see what unfolds in the fall. If a font loves Tech then I can overlook a lots of shortcomings because I myself would be very lonely
if my friends hadn't overlooked so many of my
foibles. Just a thought to see how the stingtalk family felt.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
originally quoted by tommie </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I believe his new name is beebad.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">tommie, as irritating and frustrating as beeware was (is when and if he comes back,) and though he is anti-Coach Gailey and seems to by enamored by R. Friedgen and O'Brien and thinks that the ship has sunk, he still possessed an obvious knowledge of football in general and GT football specifically. Although he rarely did, he could use logic and sound argument. He was quick witted and enjoyed verbal sparring and had the ability to joust in that realm rather well.

Now compare that to beebad. Unless beeware is being purposefully obtuse in order to hide behind a facade, I think we are dealing with a different poster--maybe a beeware protegee not yet ready for the big time.
wink.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think Beeware is bi-polar and beebad is his second attitude.

Big Buck, personally, it did not make that much difference to me.

I saw some stating they would not post on the board any longer if BeeWare were allowed to continue to post on Stingtalk.

Sometimes it may be better to lose one poster, than to lose many posters. I sense that is the reason he is not here at this time.

wink.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Big Buck, personally, it did not make that much difference to me.

I saw some stating they would not post on the board any longer if BeeWare were allowed to continue to post on Stingtalk.

Sometimes it may be better to lose one poster, than to lose many posters. I sense that is the reason he is not here at this time.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeBad must be the second coming of beeware.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
The gailey mistake has made each and every one of you... BeeWare ...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You mom and dads mistake made beeware

Back