I wish the Clemson game was on the same weekend...

Discussion in 'Football' started by bugboy, Oct 26, 2005.

1. bugboy

bugboy Damn Good Rat

Loc:
    West Georgia
    each year.

That game is very important to us and it's one of the best rivalries in our conference. Every year, it's at a different date. Some year's it's November. In other years it's in October. Still, in others it's in early September.

I like how the SEC sets up certain weeks for certain games and holds to that through the years. I wish we could do the same.

Personally, I'd prefer to play Clemson earlier in the season...like during the first 2 weeks. That would give us a big traditional rival game early and it would help give us a quick ACC barometer. The Clemson game often gives us a good read on our team...that's why I'd prefer it early.

We have to win this game to have a shot at a halfway decent season. If we lose this game, I'm afraid we might end up worse than 6-5.

2. 76tornados

76tornados Dodd-Like

Loc:
    North Shore, TN
    Team:
    Ramblin Wreck
    If we don't win this game, then I do not see us as a competitive team. I love to see big wins like AUB, but consistency is key to having a respectable season.

3. pocket_watch

pocket_watch Dodd-Like

Loc:
    atlanta jawja
    I like it this weekend, and at the same time as the yearly bag deflator for uga. What a nice double this could be!