I wish the Clemson game was on the same weekend...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
each year.

That game is very important to us and it's one of the best rivalries in our conference. Every year, it's at a different date. Some year's it's November. In other years it's in October. Still, in others it's in early September.

I like how the SEC sets up certain weeks for certain games and holds to that through the years. I wish we could do the same.

Personally, I'd prefer to play Clemson earlier in the season...like during the first 2 weeks. That would give us a big traditional rival game early and it would help give us a quick ACC barometer. The Clemson game often gives us a good read on our team...that's why I'd prefer it early.

We have to win this game to have a shot at a halfway decent season. If we lose this game, I'm afraid we might end up worse than 6-5.

76tornados

Dodd-Like
If we don't win this game, then I do not see us as a competitive team. I love to see big wins like AUB, but consistency is key to having a respectable season.

pocket_watch

Dodd-Like
I like it this weekend, and at the same time as the yearly bag deflator for uga. What a nice double this could be!