I wish UGAg would....

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
A) stop whineing over something that happend 3 years ago, or B) Bee consistant in what they say: I have cut and pasted what a Puppy said from the hive over here it reads:

chambleedawg
(11/19/02 5:33:14 pm )

LMAO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not one of the Dawg fans that will say, "The refs cost us that game." It was a bad call, but we had overtime to win it and we didn't. Georgia just didn't play well enough to win. What makes me laugh, though, are people like you who hold steadfast to the idea that it was really a fumble. There is no question whatsoever that that was the incorrect call."

And just TWO short days ago, I talked to a puppy friend of mine(Yes, I admit, I have them) and I was talking about the Offense pass interference that wasen't called at the end of the AU game, that gave the winning TD to UGAg. She said, and I quote "The refs are the profesonals, they are in charge" If thats the case, why are yall still WHINEING over the fumble that the "Men in charge" ruled and needless to say.... something that happend 3 YEARS AGO!! Be consistant with what you say puppies!

-RW4L

Unless a team has always had calls against them and never for them, they don't have the right to whine forever. I admit that you can complain for a while after the game, but not carrying on. I mean, you don't see us pouting over the '97 game.

The Jacket, you are right. The 97 game was everybit a ripoff as what Georgia is claiming happened in 98.

Most people just get over it, but for some reason Georgia fans are just a breed apart. That is why they are hated so much, not just by Tech, but by EVERYBODY. You would think they would sit back and wonder why everybody, from Ole Miss to Tennessee to Florida to Tech to Alabama to South Carolina to Clemson to on and on and on... have a common contempt for the Pups. It's like they thrive on conflict.

When someone beats them, its always the refs or we didnt play well or something, but if they luck out on a hail mary it is great play.

They are also front runners. They live for the taunt, which is why you will see them hang around to harass the visitors if they win, but if they should lose the SOB's are gone by the third quarter to listen to Munson crying on the way home.

As for the calls, even with a new set of downs, it was up to Tech to stop them in 97, and we didnt get it done. In 98, they could have won it in OT and didnt. Both teams need to give it up, looks like we have and they havent. To Hell With Georgia.

Sorry to distort your opinion on "Dawg fans bringing up bad calls," but you being the jerk you are didn't include the fact that you took that post of mine from a thread started by a TECH fan about that game. You must be a journalist.

Nah, if I were a journalist, then id be PRAISEING all UGA, Richt, and Athens. Saying how GREAT they all are. Kinda like the AJC.

RW4L

Originally posted by Ramblinwreck4Life:
Nah, if I were a journalist, then id be PRAISEING all UGA, Richt, and Athens. Saying how GREAT they all are. Kinda like the AJC.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Go 10-1 and be ranked in the Top 5 and you'll dominate the headlines. Its that simple.

No, sorry...your wrong. UGAg has ALWAYS dominated the AJC on sundays! Even when Tech had the better teams. The pure reason for it is because there is just a higher fan base for the puppies in ga, then there is for Tech. It sucks, but thats what they need to do to sell the most papers, and thats ALL they care about. Your record has nothing to do with it.

RW4L

Originally posted by chambleedawg:
Sorry to distort your opinion on "Dawg fans bringing up bad calls," but you being the jerk you are didn't include the fact that you took that post of mine from a thread started by a TECH fan about that game. You must be a journalist.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We wouldn't have no flea bitten, scum of society, journalism majors at GT...

Back