If the dwags are still in the top 5 after this abortion

I'm a UGA fan coming in peace. I just want to say good luck next week. I will be in Bobby Dodd. Oh and I want to add it doesn't matter what we are ranked because at the end of the day if we beat LSU we are in. That is no matter we are ranked 4th or 5th. And for all the people saying "Why UGA is ranked 4th, they lost to USCjr". Well that is because we have quality wins over ranked teams. Again good luck to y'all. #GoDawgs

I'm a UGA fan coming in peace. I just want to say good luck next week. I will be in Bobby Dodd. Oh and I want to add it doesn't matter what we are ranked because at the end of the day if we beat LSU we are in. That is no matter we are ranked 4th or 5th. And for all the people saying "Why UGA is ranked 4th, they lost to USCjr". Well that is because we have quality wins over ranked teams. Again good luck to y'all. #GoDawgs
You have no such wins. Go back to Hahira.

The mutts will have 2 losses before they play LSU.

Go öööö yourself

Did you think they got away with holding on receivers all game?

To my eye, that may have cost TAM 14 points. Maybe 11, because they converted one to a field goal.

Did you think they got away with holding on receivers all game?

To my eye, that may have cost TAM 14 points. Maybe 11, because they converted one to a field goal.
Late whistles vs early whistles in terms of forward progress too.

öööö off, in piss.

O. Hale Almand Jr., a lawyer for the defense, offered a justification for the favorable treatment accorded the athletes, citing a hypothetical player. “We may not make a university student out of him,” he told the jury, “but if we can teach him to read and write, maybe he can work at the post office rather than as a garbageman when he gets through with his athletic career.”

The jury found that Dr. Kemp had been dismissed illegally and awarded her more than $2.5 million for lost wages, mental anguish and punitive damages. She was later reinstated.

Back