I'm flying to Vegas in 5 hours

thwg

Damn Good Rat
CGC likes Temple so I'm taking the Owls.

I like Syracuse, Florida, ND, and Bama.

I prefer to take the ML on the underdogs if less than 7. What say you about Purdue and Wisconsin?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
You’re betting on ND to cover? Just take that bet and put it all on black. It’s safer.

Also might I suggest 1/2 no limit holdem. The Cadillac of poker.

Edit: who am I kidding. You prob 80k. Sit down at the 2/5 with 2000

Last edited:

thwg

Damn Good Rat
You’re betting on ND to cover? Just take that bet and put it all on black. It’s safer.

Also might I suggest 1/2 no limit holdem. The Cadillac of poker.

Edit: who am I kidding. You prob 80k. Sit down at the 2/5 with 2000
Yes I think ND will cover. Liked 13.5. Hopefully can still get 13. My guess is it closes at 12.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I am no longer allowed to play BJ so I only bet sports and play poker.
The margin in black jack is too thin. Poker is a much better game. However you really need to play for at least 4 hours in a session to account for variance. Eapecially how slow the hands go at a 9 person table .

thwg

Damn Good Rat
The margin in black jack is too thin. Poker is a much better game. However you really need to play for at least 4 hours in a session to account for variance. Eapecially how slow the hands go at a 9 person table .
I prefer 12 hour sessions. Four is much too short IMO.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I prefer 12 hour sessions. Four is much too short IMO.
You’re definitely right. Didn’t know how serious of a player you are. Four hours is the most I think I could get away with if I was with the wife.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
You’re definitely right. Didn’t know how serious of a player you are. Four hours is the most I think I could get away with if I was with the wife.
Lol agreed. She usually goes to bed around 10 and I play as long as I can stay awake. She is not on this trip though.