I'm not mad at it

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Lots of good things happening. Gibbs is a stud. D had some moments. Need to cut down on TOs and find a legit kicker. Sims need to work on decision making. Some suspect play calling ....

Ufc thinking they're national title contenders is laughable. Refs should be sanctioned, absolutely comical.

Same. Wish the score better reflected the effort. We will beat some more teams this year. Gotta clean up some stuff but its all fixable

The things we need to work on are obvious and fixable. We’ve got some players.

But yes, those refs were horrible. I don’t know how I’d hold my tongue if I were Collins

There were a lot of positives to build on, but we need to go find a kicker worth a scholarship.

We look like we have multiple freshman and sophomore starters :dunno:

But my god... I haven’t been this excited about tech football in years! We at least looked competent in all phases besides kicking. Gibbs is going to at LEAST get Heisman votes in a year or two. If we keep developing what we have and get a couple big ugly DTs we are absolutely going to give Clemson a run.

Night and day from last year, from my vantage. Team still plays hard, never quits, but can make some plays now. Offenses take a couple of games to gel. I think this one will win a few ACC games. Depth is a concern.

Not to say we would have won, but that game would have been a lot closer if we had not been held 10/10 plays.
Agreed. Plus tackling the WR with a no call. Not saying Tech would have or should have won, but damn. Someone start a gofundme for refs.

Attachments

• 110415.jpeg
    110415.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
We move the ball consistently on offense this year and are fun to watch. Excited for the rest of the season. I just wish we hadn't had such bad fortune on defense. Losing Clayton, Chimedza, Ryans for this game, who knows who else... Then we're thin at LB too. Offense is looking good, got to recruit our way out of the defensive hole.

Did we have 471 yards of offense in any game last year? I can’t imagine we did.

Back