I'm pumped! Excellent show from WSB & Dowdle!

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
I\'m pumped! Excellent show from WSB & Dowdle!

Nice short interviews with our leaders: Smith(Mgt), Fox(Mgt), Curry(Bldg Const), Cox(Psych), Foshi(Bldg Const) & Dorsey(Mgt). Intellegent guys.
Very good interview with HC Gailey. Coach wanted to be honest as early as possible with Bilbo about his future for himself & for Ga Tech. (U could tell that Gailey just doesn't think DBo will be a Div1a QB). Glad he stayed @ GT. Coach G thought Carter would be the one pushing for pt based on his HS films, but Ball has come in & really surprised Coach. Wants the team to play hard & improve over the season. Loves the new facilities & how they help Tech. Says this shows Tech's committment.
Good short interview with Tenuta. (He'll make a heck of a HC SOON). Very nice piece on Woods & Johnson from MB. Woods says the surprise was the size & speed, but he's picking it up now & can 'do it'. Good piece on Higgins & his '6' yrs in the program (a guy after my own heart).
Very good item from Hartman on the new north stands, locker rooms, lounge & HC's office overlooking Grant Field. (locker room is huge).
Good piece on Ball, Carter & Suggs. (Ball is very smooth). Ball gives a lot of credit to Suggs for mentoring him, Carter gave a little, also. Suggs says he just wants to help (acting like an asst coach already).
Excellent interview with Wes Durham. (Wes is a Ga Tech man that must be kept HERE with whatever it takes). (Interview with Wes in another thread).

Re: I\'m pumped! Excellent show from WSB & Dowdle!

'ace, thanx for the rvw, could not get the show down here for wahtever reason!

drinking.gif

Made me proud to be a Tech fan.
Chuck ended his interview telling
our coach that he is a "Class Act".
I, TOTALLY agree.
We have some wonderful young men
on this team. They represent us well.
Wes is the man. He is a huge asset
to GT.

Go Jackets!

Ball looked sharp and poised for an 18 year old. But someone needs to have a talk with Dorsey...and how.
BOO

Great report. I also watched the show. The presentation exceeded my expectations, Dowdle did a great job. I am so proud that we have such class young men on our team and such a class head coach. I was really impressed with the three QB and especially the attitude od Suggs. Chan was very impressive. I really want to win this year to put his detractors in their place.

That locker room should impress any top recruit that comes for a visit, it is huge and looks very modern. The stadium also looks fantastic. Good stories on the Morris Brown transfers, especially the OL Johnson. His mother and him were very proactive in getting him to Tech. Could have just decided to go to another smaller school, but now is going to play 1A. Chris Woods stated the game is much faster in 1A, but sounds confident of his ability. I think both will be very good at Tech.

RamblinJacket..I noticed that comment by Chuck Dowdle also "Chan you are a CLASS ACT " that reflects good for GT...

BDG, What do you mean that someone needs to talk to Dorsey? I take it that something may be wrong.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
BDG, What do you mean that someone needs to talk to Dorsey? I take it that something may be wrong.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Someone needs to have a talk with BDG, and how.

I watched the show too GT Ace, good report.

I was impressed with the kids themselves. Seemed like a great group of well adjusted kids.

Father Time

Back