I'm watching GT v F$U (2020)

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
Think this is part of a period where each ACC school will be featured with a full day of coverage of outstanding sports events during its ACC history. Not sure when GT comes up in the rotatiom.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We should be better at TE this season, better on the OL, more experienced at RB, and I love the threat McGowan presents outside of TE and RB. He is going to get critical yards for us this year that will make a world of difference from last year - a true chain mover that is a threat to score from any formation.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
We should be better at TE this season, better on the OL, more experienced at RB, and I love the threat McGowan presents outside of TE and RB. He is going to get critical yards for us this year that will make a world of difference from last year - a true chain mover that is a threat to score from any formation.
This. I’m so excited to see this offense at work this season. Way more excited than I ever thought I’d be for an offense since the start of 2015( Yeah I know :facepalm:)

The Champ

Dodd-Like
This. I’m so excited to see this offense at work this season. Way more excited than I ever thought I’d be for an offense since the start of 2015( Yeah I know :facepalm:)
Yea. I didn’t expect to be this excited about an offense of a Collins team; while worries about a defense. We definitely have more Premium athletes on offense than we have had in a long time

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
I agree it’s gonna be interesting. Add Sims ability to stride 10 yards in 3 steps and we could be a fun team to watch. But it’s gotta come together along the OLine and at the QB position. Running and catching is the easy part.

LaFlavor

Flats Noob
More experienced at QB, too. That's probably going to be the big one. Sims was a true freshman trying to make plays behind an o-line that was still....shaky, at best. The ceiling is very high.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Was last year or the year before the worst FG kicking unit in GT history?

Pretty sure it was last season. Historically awful.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
I think getting TK back and adding three good DL transfers will be more impactful than anything else, and by a strong margin. The season rests on avoiding injuries, avoiding penalties, and JS10 keeping the interceptions down.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
I think getting TK back and adding three good DL transfers will be more impactful than anything else, and by a strong margin. The season rests on avoiding injuries, avoiding penalties, and JS10 keeping the interceptions down.
The OL needs to improve significantly.

Vespinae

Unbelievable, effort-based commenter
I think this will be the most noticeable change from last year. We are getting TK, Belgian kid, and Clayton back fully healthy and focused. On top of that we get Harris and White transferred in with the true freshmen from last year getting an actual offseason of development behind them. Numbers, experience, and talent are all getting a major upgrade.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
I think this will be the most noticeable change from last year. We are getting TK, Belgian kid, and Clayton back fully healthy and focused. On top of that we get Harris and White transferred in with the true freshmen from last year getting an actual offseason of development behind them. Numbers, experience, and talent are all getting a major upgrade.
And (knock on wood) we haven't lost our most important player on DL for the entire season before the first snap. That happened 2 years in a row.

OL needed to improve, sure. But DL has been just trying to shuffle in warm bodies to offset injuries. This is the first year that I think it'll be fair to judge coach Knight.