Incoming Transfer: QB Zach Gibson

I’ll keep that in mind when we’re a 2-10 ACC team next year.
There's a kernel of truth in all humor. I guess maybe too big a kernel in this case for your taste.

Anyway, I do not care about stats, or conferences, or W/L. Does he consistently see the field? Does he consistenly make good decisions? Does he have a reasonably quck release? Is he consistently accurate? IMO, our current QB only checks one of those boxes. So if Gibson checks more than one of those boxes, then I'm glad to have him. And especially in college, I do not give one öööö about "strong arm." Chicks dig the strong arm. Which I think is why so many of you still seem to be so enamored of our current QB.

There's a kernel of truth in all humor. I guess maybe too big a kernel in this case for your taste.

Anyway, I do not care about stats, or conferences, or W/L. Does he consistently see the field? Does he consistenly make good decisions? Does he have a reasonably quck release? Is he consistently accurate? IMO, our current QB only checks one of those boxes. So if Gibson checks more than one of those boxes, then I'm glad to have him. And especially in college, I do not give one öööö about "strong arm." Chicks dig the strong arm. Which I think is why so many of you still seem to be so enamored of our current QB.
I can't speak for others but my advocacy for Sims was because the alternative, at least what the coaches have been comfortable trotting out, has been worse

Let’s all calm down. He was the backup QB on a 2-10 MAC team.
You’re right. We should not show any sense of positive thinking about any news regarding the football team. Thank you for keeping us grounded in misery. That is clearly the only right emotion for anything related to Tech football. Good grief people like you suck.

Was he the starter? His last game 11/20.

Pretty good year:
109/157 for 69.4%
1,262 yards, 10TDs, 0 ints
No fumbles, nearly all off his stats show steady progress year over year except for like sacks

This looks to be a good addition; we definitely needed another QB on the roster. Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has left? It gets confusing with the COVID stuff.

Back