Injuries

romejacket

Varsity Lurker
Whats wrong with Fox,J Smith,Hester,and D Smith. They seem to practice and then they don't practice. Went to practice on Saturday and saw that Fox was hurt, whats wrong with him. Also D Smith had on full pads but didn't practice so at least he's better. Both J Smith,Hester,and Fox are limping we need those guys back bad. But anyways practice was great are Wr's are unreal and are D line is playing like they never played before. Less than 2 weeks away I can't wait.And if anyone can give a report on whats wrong with these guys, and when they'll be back that would be great.

romejacket, Yeah were're pretty dinged up. That's no unusual coming out of two-a-days. The good thing is we made it through a critial part of year without any serious injuries!

I don't think anything is serious. Am personally concerned about the lack of work Hester has gotten though. Obviously he's better because he's practicing at all.

Very excited after talking with Curry yesterday. What an attitude.
grin.gif
Like others that got serious injured eary in career he's working hard to get back and strong. Young men like that are an inspiration to me!

Want to say how great it was to meet some of you yesterday. Some super nice people that really are great fans. Appreciate those of you who came up to say hello. Not sure how some of you knew who I was other than Damarius who comes to practice. The excitment and buzz around fan day was exciting. What a great group of young men we have on out football tream.

Glad to see you didn't fall asleep heading back to Gainesville last night, GTT.

We do have quite a few too injured to play at the moment, but fortunately we should be able to beat "Vandy Team and Hit the Road" and "UConn't Touch GT" without them, giving at least some of them til to heal.

Terrif, please hold onto my brimmed hat, which I left in your car when we went to Jocks & Jills for a bite to eat. It's how people recognize me. If you're not coming through Decatur between now and 8/31, I'll pick it up from you then.

Yeah I saw you out there GoldTimer. Almost wanted to ask for you to autograph my GT football
wink.gif
. As a matter of fact I was the guy standing under the tree near your camper when the monsoon hit. Got soaked pretty good waiting on coldbeer to come back up that way
pat.gif

Anyway I talked to Fox, Smith, & HEster and all three said they felt good. Smith said the hamstring and elbow are fine and HEster said his leg is doing really well.

I was not aware that Fox was dinged up but he said he felt great and was looking forward to the season.

BTW Wimbush stated he would lead the team in tackles again this year. Fox commented he has had it for the last two years and it's time for someone else to take it!
grin.gif

Back