Injuries

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Since we have some KEY players down w/injuries, this may be just the tool for our team to use to work together as a team in a more deliberate way. Remember how Fresno St. pulled together with all of the injuries that they had. Man I sure feel sorry for U.Miami.

The bottomline is injuries are part of the game and we have known for over 2 weeks that PJ would be out. I agree, its time for them to step up and Gailey step up. To me, I dont see anything in Gailey's offense that would scare anyone or make people wonder what he is going to do this week so the kids are just going to have to be determined and motivate themselves from within to make this a great game. I have been more than unimpressed with this offense each and every game- and I am talking about the progression- there is none. Maybe Tenuta can do something but quite frankly our defense hasnt done squat yet with inexperience at LB and a very weak pass rush. Who knows, but then again, Gailey is an enigma to me so I have no idea what may happen. All I know is I hope one our unsung kids like Woods or Grant has a great game tomorrow.

Back