Insider Makes Prediction For 4-Star Transfer QB Nick Starkelto Georgia Tech

If we have space, it'd be great to have him
He'd get beaten down at FSU. They have no OL at all and a coach who is bewildered as to how he even got the HC job.

Good share.

I know I'm being overly picky here, but the picture chosen at the top of the article has to be the intentional work of a UGA journalism grad. Why pick that picture of the thousands that are out there?
It’s one of the first day images to pop up when you search Bobby Dodd stadium view on Getty Images. When you start typing Bobby Dodd stadium you get 2 autocomplete options. Bobby Dodd stadium, whose entire first page is filled with images of players, and Bobby Dodd Stadium View, where you have a couple of night images which likely wouldn’t look good on that page, and the next few day images, including this one, are all of the UGA game.

Yet another entry in “not everything is a conspiracy”.

It’s one of the first day images to pop up when you search Bobby Dodd stadium view on Getty Images. When you start typing Bobby Dodd stadium you get 2 autocomplete options. Bobby Dodd stadium, whose entire first page is filled with images of players, and Bobby Dodd Stadium View, where you have a couple of night images which likely wouldn’t look good on that page, and the next few day images, including this one, are all of the UGA game.

Yet another entry in “not everything is a conspiracy”.

Well, then it's just lazy and totally tone deaf for someone that supposedly follows sports for a living. If I'm the SID at GT and I see stuff like this, I would immediately reach out and tactfully ask that, for future articles, effort be made to include a different image, or I would proactively provide them with some stock photos.

He has only scheduled visits to FSU and Arkansas, I believe.

Last edited:
He has only scheduled visits to FSU ank Arkansas, I believe.
We would have to make space. Soon enough, FSU may have 20+ scholarships available at their current rate of "I'm getting the öööö outta here"

That "insider" basically just said GT would be a good fit. Never even predicted the kid would transfer to Tech. Just said, it would be a good idea if he did. Gotta love Bleacher Report...

Yeah, an intern at Spun, what ever that is, pulled crap from a Bleacher report guesser. Good off season filler though.

Back