Interesting post

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Posted by THWUGA on February 05, 2002 at 19:27:37: from 216.175.71.35

This info from the chik that works for GTAA that I get info from:

Coach Gailey is most certainly looking at possibilities with Juniors and Seniors at Alabama. The rule is that if they transfer out of conference, because of the probation, they don't even have to petition to play immediately. So anyone we lure here from there can play right away.

The problem we are having is that the players that want to come here, we don't have a real immediate need for them. And the players that we want, they don't want to leave (I'm assuming lineman, since that's who we n**d).

But no matter how things work out, I thought ya'll would like to know that they aren't overlooking those possibilities, and they're exploring all the options available.

- - - - - - - - -
As for the O'Brien thing, she said that he had the job if he wanted it, and he really did choose not to go. Looks like he was actually being honest that he was merely "looking at it", and he really is happy here, and feels like this is where he needs to be.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

This is interesting... it would be great to get a couple of guys from Bama that could help...

Is Justin Smiley (bama OL) a junior? He's from Statesboro and could help on the O-line. Just a thought.

I guess this is going to be the biggest garage sale going for the next few months.

hippy.gif

Back