Interview with Georgia Tech Head Coach Geoff Collins - 4/15/20

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
The energy and enthusiasm is remarkably consistent since the day he walked on campus. At first, I wasn't sure how much was real and how much was projected but at this point, it all seems 100% genuine to me. I bet the kids love playing for him.

ramblin57

Varsity Lurker
It seems everyone has questions about the realness of CGC including yours truly, but in time most everyone realizes, yep he's really what you see. Seems like i read where a HS coach had the same questions, said he went to GT to observe multiple times and said you can't fool people over that long a period, came away knowing he is what you see.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Middle Georgia's ESPN Radio show -The Midday Sports Zone - Interview with Georgia Tech Head Coach Geoff Collins - 4/15/20

Link
http://thesuperstations.com/the-mid...eorgia-tech-head-coach-geoff-collins-4-15-20/
CCG suggests in the interview that our improvement over the course of the season was so plain that the final 6 games were all very competitive, even though we only won 2 games. But we lost 2 of our final 3 games by a total score of 97-7. I suppose that kind of exaggeration is just part of his overall enthusiasm and excitement.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
CCG suggests in the interview that our improvement over the course of the season was so plain that the final 6 games were all very competitive, even though we only won 2 games. But we lost 2 of our final 3 games by a total score of 97-7. I suppose that kind of exaggeration is just part of his overall enthusiasm and excitement.
The VT (I think) game was a debacle.

But I can see where he found some optimism in the uga game. We were fairly competitive for a half. The second have you could tell we were gassed and did not have the depth to compete.