Is Jeff Sims…

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
…closely approaching Vad Lee status on this board? The one and only answer to everything.

It would have been interesting to see Vad Lee at the helm for another 3 years. But at the same time I wouldnt trade Justin Thomas for anything. Lee loses that contest in my opinion.

Last edited:
It would have been interesting to see Vad Lee at the helm for another 3 years. But at the same time I would trade Justin Thomas for anything. Lee loses that contest in my opinion.
Would?

Last I heard the North Pole was drifting rapidly towards Russia, oddly I've never heard a peep about the South Pole migrating.

Why all the hate for Sims? Dude will be breaking all kinds of records before he is done at GT.

no hate…. It’s just what people think he can or can’t do is reaching Vad Lee levels of hype. He’s still a freshman (technically).

Vad got hype by not playing. You don't get to build hype by coming in as a tFr and playing immediately and learning and growing in front of everybody, including making all of the mistakes.

Sims isn't as good as his supporters think he is. He also isn't as bad as his detractors think he is. iiwii

Who hates Sims? I think there are 2 camps on here with regards to Sims, a) those who think Sims is God's Gift to Georgia Tech, and b) those who like poking those who think Sims is God's Gift.

There is a third camp. ööööty fans laying in wait so they can bitch and moan about Sims not reaching their ideals. That is the group that still öööös on Reggie to this day.

Back