Is OSU like the dwags of the midwest?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Not really.....mutts are a kind of one off special.....40 years now and counting

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Are farts like ööööting out air?

There are similarities...

gtrower

Dodd-Like
OSU probably pumps out more alumni in a decade than we have alive right now. And I’m sure a ööööton of those stay in Ohio. Same for Athenslanta. Really puts into perspective the attendance issues we have.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
I will give props to the OSU band.

But, as evidenced by my obnoxious BiL, their fans are unbearable.

Love, since the Charlie Baughman / woody hayes incident, that CU has once again screwed them over.

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
OSU fans and UGA fans are interchangeable. They just have different accents is all.

Last edited:

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
Absolutely yes. OSU is unbearable. The only difference is they win championships and their school is (slightly) better, but in comparison to their main rival, they completely lack in academics and have a group of fans that is completely distasteful to a polite society. öööö uga. öööö osu. I can garauntee if we played OSU with any regularity, they would be second most hated behind ugag and it wouldn't even be close. Miami and Notre dame can't even touch their douchiness, and I hate them both as well. To any OSU fan reading this, Go Blue! because öööö you!

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I've only known two OSU fans. One was a fellow student at GT who transferred to GT. He was a complete asshole and I hated OSU ever since. Then I met and worked with a former OSU coach (who landed at UH along with CPJ back in the 90s) when I was working in HI. They were so much cooler so I was cool with OSU but seems their fans are largely jerks.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I have an aunt from Ohio who I cannot stand. That colors my view of the entire state.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
OSU probably pumps out more alumni in a decade than we have alive right now. And I’m sure a ööööton of those stay in Ohio. Same for Athenslanta. Really puts into perspective the attendance issues we have.
We have a lot of alumni in China and India. Maybe we can start playing games in Shanghai and Hyderabad.