Is ROOF the problem?

Weren't pretty much all of current GT undergrads in elementary school at the time of this thread?

I would have been a junior in high school. I'm so special. Look at me.

I was a freshman in high school. Didn't register on the board until a month after this thread was made.

What are the odds that THIS is the thread he "accidentally" necromanced?

ban_hammer.jpg

Like law_bee, I remember this thread too, except I remember the first time it was necro-bumped by some crazy Frenchman.

Dang... somehow I figured I was one of the younger posters, but I graduated from Tech a little over a year after this thread started. So I guess not. Not sure what I was thinking. The years sneak up on you.

Since it has been brought back from the dead, I guess we should keep it going until the first 4 or 5 games of the season are over. That way, we won't have to start another.

I was out of college and married when this thread was started.

Wow, Kyle did a major dig it looks from 2001 to 2008 lol. I was clubbin in buckhead a lot when this thread started, man I miss the old buckhead!

I was rooting for the Dawgs like every redneck in my hick town when this thread started.

Come to think of it, Mark Richt and U(sic)GA fielded some top notch teams in the 2000s.

Back