Is this what we've become?

GTBeeKeeper

Varsity Lurker
Walked into a local Costco 20 miles north of campus and this is what is on display. If we fast forward 20-30 years are these going to be the two football powerhouses in the state? It's disgusting. This needs to be fixed.

PXL_20211207_162026516.MP.jpg
PXL_20211207_162045703.jpg

Georgia Southern and Georgia State have been more relevant than GT since GT’s last bowl appearance against Minnesota in 2018.

Georgia Southern played in bowl games in 2018, 2019 and 2020.

Georgia State played in bowl games in 2019 and 2020.

Since 2015, GT played in 2 bowl games while both GSUs have played in 4 bowl games each.

Go ahead and BIG CRY. They’re just facts. Sometimes, facts suck.

Last edited:
Walked into a local Costco 20 miles north of campus and this is what is on display. If we fast forward 20-30 years are these going to be the two football powerhouses in the state? It's disgusting. This needs to be fixed.

View attachment 46777View attachment 46778
Uh, it's been this way my whole life in Georgia. But misery makes you happy, so be it. When I travel abroad, there are people in these foreign lands who know GT and don't know öööö about the Green Bay Bulldogs.

I see a dipshit purchasing manager. Who TF orders the same amount of KSU öööö as they would uGA öööö? Dumbasses.

This is Barrett Pkwy? Yeah, KSU has definitely encroached on GT's shelf space around here.

I do agree it needs to be fixed and the fix is winning.

Doesn't half the battle have something to do with the licensing? If it was more open then random companies could make more GT logo'ed gear.

Vince Dooley has been a consultant for KSU since 2009 in helping them start and develop their football program. It's no coincidence that KSU products appear in a lot of the same licensing places as do UGA products.

Vince Dooley has been a consultant for KSU since 2009 in helping them start and develop their football program. It's no coincidence that KSU products appear in a lot of the same licensing places as do UGA products.
I don't think Drooley is doing s--- all for them these days. He's too busy being ... old.

I don't think Drooley is doing s--- all for them these days. He's too busy being ... old.
He doesn't have to be doing it "these days". He helped "set up" the licensing agreements that helped fund the program.

Wow, the merchandise is really flying off the shelves there. Doesn't look like a single thing has been purchased.

If it makes you feel better Georgia Tech has a lot more fame in Europe than uga or Kennesaw State.

Back