Is Thurs. night the first and only chance to

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
ask about playcalling, etc? Why in the heck schedule a coach's show so far after the game? I have a nagging feeling that it is CG's choice....he figures (hopes) we will be asking about next game. Waiting 5 days sorta helps folks cool down....he needs to be grilled more than he has been. He is so conservative. Watching the O makes me want to scream. The announcers for FOX said they were screaming for RB to qb sneak at 2nd and l, 3rd and l, and if necessary, 4th and l. They were frustrated, also. It is astounding at the lack of offensive plays GT runs.:eek:

bizzybee said:
ask about playcalling, etc? Why in the heck schedule a coach's show so far after the game? I have a nagging feeling that it is CG's choice....he figures (hopes) we will be asking about next game. Waiting 5 days sorta helps folks cool down....he needs to be grilled more than he has been. He is so conservative. Watching the O makes me want to scream. The announcers for FOX said they were screaming for RB to qb sneak at 2nd and l, 3rd and l, and if necessary, 4th and l. They were frustrated, also. It is astounding at the lack of offensive plays GT runs.:eek:

uhhh...there is much more to consider with scheduling the show the whether or not the callers may be hot after a loss. That does not go into the thinking at all.

...and we did get a first down on a QB sneak once on 3rd and short...so it is one of the "offensive plays GT runs".

....now back to our regular programming

Back