Is ticket needed to take 2yr old to Thrillerdome?

chico

Varsity Lurker
The back of the basketball ticket says that everyone regardless of age must have a ticket. Anyone know if this is enforced? I thought about bringing my little boy to the UNC game and putting him on my lap, but did not because I figured the place might be full. I was wrong on that account - it would have been a great day to bring him. Any guesses whether or not Duke will be more crowded? Any advice is appreciated.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Originally posted by chico:
The back of the basketball ticket says that everyone regardless of age must have a ticket. Anyone know if this is enforced? I thought about bringing my little boy to the UNC game and putting him on my lap, but did not because I figured the place might be full. I was wrong on that account - it would have been a great day to bring him. Any guesses whether or not Duke will be more crowded? Any advice is appreciated.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I also posted this on the hive so you can check there for the answer too

pjjacket

Flats Noob
I am not able to give an official answer but in my section of AMC there is 3 to 4 year old who sits in his parents lap and they imo only have 2 seats for the seat next to them is always occupied by the same couple.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

GO Jackets