Is UConn our 12th game in '02?

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Is UConn our 12th game in \'02?

I read about it on the hive but I'm still unclear.

Re: Is UConn our 12th game in \'02?

I have been hearing this for a few days but still havnt seen anything official. It better be on Nat. Tv like they are saying otherwise why? play that team.

It is the 12th game so there is some leeway here.

and we are picking up auburn the next year, so as long as it is for tv exposure

We could get exposure WITHOUT playing UConn... I hope this doesnt turn out to be true... I was really hoping that we would pick up a Pitt or West Va if we were going to go up the East coast... but would have really loved to see us schedule a West coast team... (UCLA or USC).. I think that would have been terrific exposure for us...

I agree. Hope that UConn is not on our schedule. I would like to see a team with better national exposure v one that has just begun to move their program up. Especially do not want to play at UConn.
frown.gif

Let me get this straight.. UConn has a football team????
grin.gif

It seems we ARE playing there next year. The question I have is where: their new stadium won't be ready. What they use now is like a HS field.
How about Yankee Stadium? Jackets have never played there, have they?
wink.gif

I cant stand the fact we are playing Uconn, and I heard 3 yrs in a row, screw that, I would rather go west for a home on home vs. a home, away, home with them, I just cant imagine we cant find a game that is better than that.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by williebee:
I cant stand the fact we are playing Uconn, and I heard 3 yrs in a row, screw that, I would rather go west for a home on home vs. a home, away, home with them, I just cant imagine we cant find a game that is better than that.<hr></blockquote>

but I tell you next year we are adding auburn for a few years. With them and ugag on the out of conference I am not so disappointed w/ a weak div 1 team.

and we know BYU signed the top qb in the country, so they will put up alot of points. B/c it is a 12th game we have some leeway

boom.gif

since now it is posted on our site looks like we have to deal with it.

LINK

UConn? 12th game should have been Auburn IMHO.
pat.gif

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Frank:
UConn? 12th game should have been Auburn IMHO.
pat.gif
<hr></blockquote>

it will be next year it takes awhile to hammer out big schools

Back