It appears SUGGS is available for bowl game after all (link)

Glad to see his elgible, but as the article said I doubt we'll see him in any action. I look forward to seeing him and Bilbo gun it out next spring. I really hope Landry starts putting it together to become competition as well. I think we might see a little dual-qb system next year. Aat this point, whatever works is fine with me!

I like our prospects at QB for next year. It appears we have 2-3 (maybe 4?) viable candidates to replace a very good QB in Godsey. I am looking forward to seeing Suggs in the white and gold for real. Seeing him in Vol orange just about made me puke!

Interesting to see if a 2QB system could work under O'Brien/O'Leary. I guess there is enough speculation about whether or not a 1QB system did, but I think the last 6 years at QB have been above average.

I would definitely like to see one guy emerge as the starter in spring or early fall practice, but see a rotation of some sort in the first couple of games (depending on the schedule). Let game experience dictate your on field leader of the offense.

Spring practice should be fun - multiple QBs who have spent the year backing up Godsey and learning O'Brien's system. We should be well prepared behind center.

GO JACKETS!

I was worried we'd have to run Bilbo out there

Reggie Ball may also be available. He told me he still has his 5th year of eligibility remaining.

Haha, I read the OP all the way through just scratching my head b/c I didn't recognize the names.

Back