It COULD get worse

rope45

Varsity Lurker
Eligibilities aren't certified until the end of summer term. As I understand it, the academic casualties currently reported were placed on "drop" status and are out of school--at least until spring term. Do we have a report of how many are on "probation"? There still could be SA's who don't fulfill NCAA Satisfactory Progress requirements (GPA, standing, percentage of degree completed), in addition to those who aren't eligible by GT standards (Good or Warning status). Athletes on "warning"
frown.gif
COULD go to probation and those on probation aren't eligible anyway but could go to drop. It ain't over,folks!!
frown.gif

It could really get worse if Suggs is our starting QB all year.

I think we face the fact that we're going to suck this year and let Carter and Ball run the show.

Anyone want to give the Pena kid a chance or just bypass him and go directly to Carter and Ball!?

drinking.gif

gold eagle... you've not heard todays news???
Pena departed this morning ... he's left school for reasons non academic that's all I know...

casbah62, oops, sorry ! Had not heard the news, was out of town working w/ a client. Things are looking worse already!

Originally posted by chilidogking:
It could really get worse if Suggs is our starting QB all year.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Amen chilidog! I wouldn't really mind if we lost 7-8 games if we gave great effort and played an exciting style, but lost because we are simply outmanned. What disgusts me is this "run up the middle for a yard, run up the middle for no gain, flare pass to the tailback for 2 yds on 3rd & 9" crap that we've been running since the UGAg game in 2001.

I don't think I've ever rooted against a Tech player before AJ. His whole "I don't give a horse's hindquarters what people think" attitude and horrible play on the field have soured my perception of him for good. I'd rather us pull some random guy off North Ave. and throw him in at QB before having to sit through another Saturday with Bouncepass Suggs in charge. (And if that wouldn't get me nuked from the Hive, nothing would.
wink.gif
)

soapbox.gif

Back