It is pitiful

beeware

Jolly Good Fellow
It is pitiful how far our program has sunk under the weight of the Resume.

I went to the game in Nashville and I saw a completely outmanned Vanderbilt team nearly beat us because of the total ineptitude of our head coach.

Chan may be the most offensive offensive coordinator in all of football.

If Vandy's coach had our players and Chan had Vandy's players, Vandy's coach would have beaten us by 5 TD's or more.

You FOCers can stick your heads in the sand or up Gailey's arse all you want to...but it is pitiful.....and I mean PITIFUL....what is being allowed to happen to our program.

Under Chan's guidance, if we play like we did in Nashville, we will win very few, if any, games the rest of the year.

Chan Gailey....the worst hire in Tech football history.

Originally posted by beeware:
It is pitiful how far our program has sunk under the weight of the Resume.

I went to the game in Nashville and I saw a completely outmanned Vanderbilt team nearly beat us because of the total ineptitude of our head coach.

Chan may be the most offensive offensive coordinator in all of football.

If Vandy's coach had our players and Chan had Vandy's players, Vandy's coach would have beaten us by 5 TD's or more.

You FOCers can stick your heads in the sand or up Gailey's arse all you want to...but it is pitiful.....and I mean PITIFUL....what is being allowed to happen to our program.

Under Chan's guidance, if we play like we did in Nashville, we will win very few, if any, games the rest of the year.

Chan Gailey....the worst hire in Tech football history.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">beeware.......once again a negative vibe on CG. Would it kill you to post positive? There are good things happening and all you are focusing on is the negative each week.

Lets like this Chan Gailey situation to baby George Bush. You'll always have freepers defend their pony till the end, they dont care what the facts are. And then you have people who have genuine concern and regard. There is a finite amount of dissapointment and disbelief before the proverbial feces hits the fan.

So I believe all this 'negativity' is a positive affirmation that we aren't all sheep and that people are genuinely concerned.

Under Chan's guidance, if we play like we did in Nashville, we will win very few, if any, games the rest of the year
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What if we play like we did against Auburn?

Originally posted by wdestinger:
Lets like this Chan Gailey situation to baby George Bush. You'll always have freepers defend their pony till the end, they dont care what the facts are. And then you have people who have genuine concern and regard. There is a finite amount of dissapointment and disbelief before the proverbial feces hits the fan.

So I believe all this 'negativity' is a positive affirmation that we aren't all sheep and that people are genuinely concerned.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I did not say there was not concern, but I, along with others, get tired of reading all the CG bashing going on in here constantly. What are we going to change by consistently posting negative comments about the coaching?

I believe CG needs the opportunity to be successful at GT, if that does not happen, then action should be taken. You should return to the Lewis days to remember how BAD it was around the Flats.

Beeware, if we got rid of Braine and hired George O'Leary back, he would have to do a repeat of reorganizing and remotivating.

My biggest concern is who he would hire as assistants. He is most remembered for the final couple of years, but I all too well remember the clutz he had as def. coordinator who is at UNC now. We only had Edsall for a year. Who would he put in charge of the offense without the Friedgen around?

I like O'Leary as a head coach but my big question is who he would have as staff.

What are your thoughts?

what's the matta beeware?

the little buzzoff forum not working for you? LOL
why don't you stick to the buzzoff forum and chat with beebad and MsTA.

This post deserves the much vaunted dead horse award.

attachment.php

'ware, do us a favor and just type "ditto" instead of your tired ol' crap. We are all painfully aware of your idiotic opinion.

Back