It PAINS me to say it....

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
But much like The Fridge was a Pain in the side of UGA fans...This Brian Van Gorder Guy as Def.Coordinator could turn out to be that same guy to us...

We have to hope some major College Program picks him up as Head Coach...He..IMHO is the MAIN reason for Richt's success at UGA so far.....

The Espn guys just said he was all that..IT REALLY PAINS ME TO AGREE....I feared that, as last year progressed..He did one heck of a job....

I think most football fans appreciate good coaching. You are probably right about Van Gorder, but with our schedule we see several really good coaches each year.

The problem is we see different good coaches each week. It would be nice to see the same good coaches each week like we used to.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
But much like The Fridge was a Pain in the side of UGA fans...This Brian Van Gorder Guy as Def.Coordinator could turn out to be that same guy to us...

We have to hope some major College Program picks him up as Head Coach...He..IMHO is the MAIN reason for Richt's success at UGA so far.....

The Espn guys just said he was all that..IT REALLY PAINS ME TO AGREE....I feared that, as last year progressed..He did one heck of a job....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I couldn't agree more about van gorder. I have been saying it since season one. The good news is that ritch will fall down a notch or 2 when he leaves, which he most certianly will soon.

The big reason for their success last year was their defensive coordinator. He has impressed me ever since he has been at UGA.

The last era when UGA was dominant was due to Erk Russell. You have to have a good defense to be a good team.

Father Time

Ahso..Once again your right...

USC..Proved that tonight...

Its early but a USC/Miami matchup looks about right for The Sugar Bowl/National Title Game.....

Van Gorder knows a thing or two about football granted but he does have good material to work with. Never forget, these fellas, coaches and players alike, aren't just now learning this game of football.

I agree 100%. Brian has turned around our D-Schemes the last 3 years. Not only does he come prepared but the best part is that he makes 2nd half adjustments in nearly every game. I hope its still a few years before he leaves for a head coaching job.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back