it would be awesome if....

wggjacket

Varsity Lurker
there was a few practice reports or something to read instead of all this bickering.

Originally posted by wggjacket:
there was a few practice reports or something to read instead of all this bickering.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I posted two last week ... and while some seemed to appreciate the reports.. the majority on here dont seem to find much value in them...

Originally posted by jacketguy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by wggjacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I posted two last week ... and while some seemed to appreciate the reports.. the majority on here dont seem to find much value in them...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I DO, JACKET GUY!!! And I appreciate your time and effort popsting!!

Originally posted by jacketguy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by wggjacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I posted two last week ... and while some seemed to appreciate the reports.. the majority on here dont seem to find much value in them...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I find great value in them. Hearing first hand reports is what helps me to have trust in Gailey, and to sit back and see how the season turns out. Thanks!

ill wash your car while you tailgate this year for something to pass the workday!

wink.gif

There are way more readers on the board wanting practice information than the ones wanting to criticize.

Don't let the few control you.

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
There are way more readers on the board wanting practice information than the ones wanting to criticize.

Don't let the few control you.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso... I am in control here.. I say no practice reports... Let's keep the focus where it belongs...
grin.gif

Yes I'm guessing that this board is pretty much known as the big B and little "itch" board. Nine threads out of ten all lead to grumbling, moaning, and complaining. Just about every post here gets turned into a griping session. I am afraid that is the perception that most have of this board...sad to say.

BEElieve me, I and MANY out of towners like me CRAVE the practice reports and even the complainers, Chan bashers, Braine bashers, etc DO read them!! They just look to further their
agenda through WHATEVER they read.

PLEASE for those of us who love reports, keep them coming!!!!

grin.gif

Ahso.. after my last post it took exactly 3 minutes for my puppets to respond with a practice report... Nothing like a little reverse psychology... Am I good or what?.. If you need anything done on here in the future, don't hesitate to ask...
grin.gif

Jacketguy, no one has posted a practice report on either board. The newspaper reporters have articles on Bilbo possibly transferring. Even the SID report only talks about how good Smith and Curry are looking and doesn't discuss yesterday. A zillion Tech fans are wanting some information about how yesterday's practices looked, and specifically how Reggie looked. If you went and have something so say, by all means let's hear it!

Back