Its Official... Miami is in and with VT

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
this ended up better than originally planned. I hope we can add WVU fairly quickly now and start planning schedules....

This will be a huge boost to recruiting. I hope that the coaches are packing their cars now ready to make a big swing. And with UGAg still engaged in their ever growing family feud, this could make a difference in the mind of a lot of instate players. Go get em, coaches!!!!

I think we have hit the bottom and rebounded now. If only we can get Bilbo ready to a Joe Ham like career, we will be awright...

Agreed. VT and WV were my original thoughts way back when, even before Cuse and BC came up, in lieu of the regional argument. I'm happy as heck with the progress so far. VT needs to shake a little bad PR but UM's got my props. I'm not close enough to the fire to really know what's up with this lame lawsuit but Swofford and Shalala seem to have more than enough nads to face it down (it was bogus anyway). I wish we could start play immediately!
blue.gif

Totally agree with both these posts.
I originally picked Miami, VT & WV when this expansion idea come up years ago.
Made my decision via the Mason-Dixon Line.

Big East
--------------------Mason-Dixon Line
ACC

seal-acc.JPG

You know I didn't have any problem with WVU until I started visiting their board. Man, that's just not up to ACC standards! Besides, any school whose main concern is making fun of Marshall has real problems.

Back