It's time for Dave Braine to step down...no questions asked

A

ALlives

It\'s time for Dave Braine to step down...no questions asked

I have absolutely had it with this athletic program.

This program needs the help of the ABC Network.

a "Complete Makeover!"

Simply put Dave Braine is a total failure at his position. He has had enough time in his chair to get this program competitive in F'BALL/B'BALL and he simply has not produced. He must resign or be excused from his position immediately. For those of us who have put up with the excuse making year after year after year, we have had enough.

I am tired of contributing financially to failure year after year.

I am tired of being asked to wait 5 years for 2 years of success.

I am tired excuse making.

I am tired of the academic crutch we lean on constantly.

I am tired of our AD hiding out.

I am tired of the continual bad-news surprises.

It has gotten so bad our fans have given up. I hear no TECH fans on the radio anymore. They don't even bother to complain. Radio/TV basically ignores us, unless the news is bad. We have taken a back seat to every major team in this state, pro or college. The fate of the Hawks is more of a concern in this city.

We are on the road to nowhere.....total destruction.....total apathy. We are circling the drain and nobody gives a crap. I haven't experienced apathy like this since the early 80's.

Nobody in this town is more in-tune with the road this athletic program is on and the feeling of the city towards the TECH program than me. It comes from 35 years of experience following this program and reading the sports leaves of this city. It's a 6th sense

It's simple! We either do something about it NOW or watch the mutts and the pro franchises dominate this city and its fan base for the next 25 years.

I will write Dave Braine and ask him to step down for the sake of the program. I will write Dr Clough and demand an immediate change at AD. We need youth and an unrelenting deisre to succeed from our AD (see Pitt). Even with a change we will need 4 years minimum to be competitive again in the major sports.

I've had it! I can't take this embarrassment anymore. I implore all of you to follow my lead.

Re: It\'s time for Dave Braine to step down...no questions asked

It is really sad. If you are tired of contributing, don't. Until we get our $$$ from GO'L, I'm not thinking about contributing anymore. I gave up my tix after Fresno State embarrassment and will not actively participate until things improve.

DB has brought a below average to average fb program with him and until I see PH's potential actually turn into results, I will only watch on TV and listen to Wes.

This is really sad, but if fans keep feeding a bad product, why should changes take place?
mad.gif

Wow BizzyBee... I nominate you for bandwagon fan of the year.

I'm with you guys no more $$'s, no more tix (well thats a lie as I always support the SA's) it's time he goes and I don't care where. No wonder some want VT in the ACC, if Braine is the type of VT product then count easy wins.

Back