JacketFan77......smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
He teaches kids how to rub two sticks together and make a fire, but that bundle of sticks isn't the maggot in his case.

fark_gvVFF0ewqA5CC9snmWF8rncErGE.gif

Wow, @JacketFan77 has classic little brother syndrome. They make a cream for that, dude.

Refs my ass. They gave the Dwags a TD on a play that had the receiver stepping on the line and some sort of sideline interference. And they let them hold on just about every play. I don't recall them getting one holding call against them.

Calls go both ways. Bama was called for a neutral zone infraction when the guy clearly didn't step across the line. On the punt, the UGA guy was just as much across the line. Blaming the refs is for whiners.

Wow, @JacketFan77 has classic little brother syndrome. They make a cream for that, dude.

Refs my ass. They gave the Dwags a TD on a play that had the receiver stepping on the line and some sort of sideline interference. And they let them hold on just about every play. I don't recall them getting one holding call against them.

Calls go both ways. Bama was called for a neutral zone infraction when the guy clearly didn't step across the line. On the punt, the UGA guy was just as much across the line. Blaming the refs is for whiners.
I could give two flying farts whether the refs had anything to do with it or not. If they purposefully kept the gaggers from winning, then I even applaud them. That being said, there is absolutely zero reason anyway for an argument from the nad lickers, especially about that punt. If the correct call is made, there is still no blocked punt. The rusher was not offsides, but he got a head start reacting to the offensive guy that moved. Yeah, you would have a 10 yard flip because the penalty should have gone against the offense, but let's not forget UGAg got a decent return on the 2nd kick anyway. They may not have with Bama punting from a deeper set with different coverage called. Also, the no call on the facemask is just gaggers begging for anything when they knew they were getting whipped. They were getting manhandled up front, almost losing yards every play, Bama guy's finger gets caught for a second in the mask and the refs didn't see it. Too ööööing bad.

I say Ban JacketFan77. He's a disgrace.

Is this namby-pamby bullshit the result of a decade of "It Is What It Is" acceptance of mediocrity by a few fans?

WTF?

Sorry not sorry. I wanted them to be decimated by Bama not ööööed over by refs, which is what happened on several plays. I don’t give a öööö who it is, it happens too often in big games and I will never ööööing forget Ron Cherry. Never.

Sorry not sorry. I wanted them to be decimated by Bama not ööööed over by refs, which is what happened on several plays. I don’t give a öööö who it is, it happens too often in big games and I will never ööööing forget Ron Cherry. Never.
I hate terribly officiated games as much as anyone, but I still don't buy it. There were 3 calls that didn't go UGAg's way, but you absolutely cannot determine how any of them would've affected the outcome. The two I mentioned above and then on Bama's TD to tie with the WR moving early. If that gets called, Bama may be going FG there instead which makes it a 4 point game. Then when they get the ball at the end, they would be trying much harder to score rather than run clock and manage field position for the potential walk-off kick. Even if they still went for it after the penalty was called and didn't get it, they would again still be trying for a TD at the end and not playing for a last second FG attempt. Also, I know that would've been a dead ball foul if called and the rest of play wouldn't have mattered anyway but what about the blatant defensive hold (horsecollar snatch) on the slot receiver that same play that didn't get called? And the step OOB on UGA's heave and prayer lone TD in the 2nd half that didn't get called? Refs didn't influence the outcome as much as you're thinking. You're sympathizing too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back