Jackets 74, Clemson 50

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
Saw where GT just defeated Clemson for third victory in a row in the ACC. We may not be there yet, but things are looking better.

Congrats to Hewitt and team.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
yes, you gotta love his style of play. We have a tough one saturday.

But GREAT WIN

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
I'm pumped up. 3 in a row!! 6 more and we're in good shape at 9-7 in the conference.

Seriously, I am thrilled at the youngsters coming together the last 3 games, even though the winning streak came against the bottom of the ACC. Looking ahead, I see at least 2 more wins, and if we could squeak out a 7-9 record I would be thrilled after the 0-7 start.

Way to go Jackets.

Juvie

Varsity Lurker
Yes, a very good win! I wish it was televised though..

Juvie

jimbobGT

Varsity Lurker
was anyone at the game in littlejohn? I think the analysis is a bit different (and better) when someone is at the game...of course, its hard to argue when you blow out the home team and a freshmen is the leading scorer.

here is a motivation...if you live close to atlanta...go to the game...with a big turnout, espn/fox/jpsports will pick up the game, and some Tech alum/fan will see us out there somewhere like Alaska or the Fiji Islands (that would be awesome).

Even if you aren't big on analysis, tell us what you think!!

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
When the game is on the radio, I normally don't get it in Ellijay, Georgia. I have not downloaded the necessary data to listen to it on the internet, so I have to rely on the boards and other Tech media.

Generally, several hours after a game, ramblinwreck.com will have a write-up about the game. I go to that site and read details about the game. I have not attempted to link any date yet, but sometimes the guys on the board will build a link to a write-up of the game.