Jackets vs. Owls TV coverage

helluvaparamedic

Damn Good Rat
I see that the game will be carried on the CBS Sports network. Will it be subject to blackouts in Georgia or blackouts through streaming services such as YouTube Live?

Dwag Aaron Murray will be doing color commentary:puke:

gt2690b

PB time!
I see that the game will be carried on the CBS Sports network. Will it be subject to blackouts in Georgia or blackouts through streaming services such as YouTube Live?

Dwag Aaron Murray will be doing color commentary:puke:
No

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Was wondering about this. I’m headed to Lake Hartwell for the weekend and don’t know if I’ll have access to CBSSN, so I’m setting the DVR.

On DirecTV, ch 221 @ 3:30, the listing says TBD, so not sure what’s up with that?

Buzz_PhD

Don’t call me doctor
On DirecTV, ch 221 @ 3:30, the listing says TBD, so not sure what’s up with that?
Don’t know. I’ll be a few minutes late starting the game due to one of my kid’s events today. It is showing TBD on both Xfinity and YouTube TV.

:scared:

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
I don't see Comcast/Xfinity as a login choice when trying to watch on mobile device (both iPad and Android phone).

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
CBSSN is 822 on Comcast, but the channel guide doesn’t list the matchups. Just says “College Football: Teams TBA”. I assume they will show our game in ATL.

goldbybirth

This space for rent
Was wondering about this. I’m headed to Lake Hartwell for the weekend and don’t know if I’ll have access to CBSSN, so I’m setting the DVR.

Spectrum shows the same thing; TBD

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
CBS Sports Network is a national network. If you have access to it, you will get our game.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Shows as unavailable on youtube tv. Shows as teams TBA in that timeslot on cbssn. Adding it to record, fingers crossed.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Oddly and for the first time in years - the game is not on here (Northern Virginia) at all.

Lots of good 3:30 games, tho. I'd keep an eye on Clemson/UNC - have a funny feeling about that game.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I just called direct tv and signed up for a three month trial of 24 sports channels for no charge. I can cancel at the end of the trial period for no charge.

Who’s the man?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
No TV in Dacula.

And it appears we do not even have a radio station.

A First Class University.