Jahmyr Gibbs is now #1

GoGATech

Big Dummy
It appears new numbers have been issued. Jah will be wearing #1 on offense. Looks like Kyric McGowan #2, Jamious Griffin #6, Zamari Walton #7, Makius Scott #90.

I thought the number 21 was supposed to be an honor or something. I know single digits are that way.

I would prefer 21. Calvin and Dwyer.
Exactly I thought we were making that number our big time recruit lure. Plus changing numbers all the time doesn’t help the branding of the player. We want the fans buying jerseys with these kids name on them.

It is still kind of strange to me that Calvin and Dwyer weren't on the same team together. Calvin leaves, Dwyer arrives

So wait -- is 1 better than zero?
Here is a case where it is.

1614197523178.png

Last edited:
Are you seriously going to start a 0 vs 1 indexing argument on a GT message board? Because that will consume the entire off season.
It is my destiny to chase this distinction through the Minotaur maze for all Eternity.

Are you seriously going to start a 0 vs 1 indexing argument on a GT message board? Because that will consume the entire off season.
Why would that consume an off season. One is the correct way to think and the other is for retards.

No it won’t. 0 is the obvious answer.

You doofuses have yet to answer my question.

I shall welcome you one by one into the maze from which there is no return.

Back