Jamious Griffin USA Today 1st team All-American

How confident are we he flips?

If he signs tomorrow, I believe he will sign with GT. If he waits, it gets interesting. Assume most top 10 schools will offer him in January if they have room so CGC will have work to do but he will also have a whole staff to help him including Tashard Choice.

Last edited:
If he signs tomorrow, I believe he will sign with GT. If he waits, it gets interesting. Assume most top 10 schools will offer him in January if they have room so CGC will have work to do but he will also have a whole staff to help him including hopefully Tashard Choice.
The AJC link you just posted in the other thread reported his HS said he would not sign now but wait until February.

The AJC link you just posted in the other thread reported his HS said he would not sign now but wait until February.

Yes that is the expectation. If he signs tomorrow it will be with GT. I am trusting CGC and CTC will get him between now and February if not tomorrow.

If he signs tomorrow, I believe he will sign with GT. If he waits, it gets interesting. Assume most top 10 schools will offer him in January if they have room so CGC will have work to do but he will also have a whole staff to help him including Tashard Choice.
Any that won't sign today with other schools that we might keep working on?

If he doesn't sign with the sure thing then obviously he is waiting for something better. Call it pessimism if you like. It doesn't mean he won't sign, but if whatever he is waiting for comes calling then good luck to him.

If he doesn't sign with the sure thing then obviously he is waiting for something better. Call it pessimism if you like. It doesn't mean he won't sign, but if whatever he is waiting for comes calling then good luck to him.

From what I read, he was intending to sign today with the Wolfpack. Now he is not. That is good news for us.

Back