Jeremy Phillips back working out in full practice.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
In this article from ACJ some of you may have seen Jeremy is said to be "some time away from actually playing again," but he's working out with second team. Coach stating he's really come a long ways in the last three weeks. BOY! I know all of you are like me and really pulling hard for Jeremy. What a great story.

Articles also talks about Freddie Smith and Ford being ready to go. Looks like we'll still be without "Tugboat" and Gary Johnson.

Saw were others have discussed the holding penalty thrown at Will Glover for laying out a DB that help spring Hollings for the TD that was called back. At the time it was thrown I thought 'NO WAY' was the ref throwing that flag at Glover. Seems that the ref did. SHEESH. Saw that one well from my LW sets. Glover absolutely made a great play and took the guy OUT laying him on the ground. Was a great block. I'm not crying over it, but way to go Will. There were several great blocks by out wide outs I saw Sat. night. A shame that flag was thrown.

Anway, here is the article...http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/sports/gatech/0902/04notes.html

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
Saw were others have discussed the holding penalty thrown at Will Glover for laying out a DB that help spring Hollings for the TD that was called back. At the time it was thrown I thought 'NO WAY' was the ref throwing that flag at Glover. Seems that the ref did. SHEESH. Saw that one well from my LW sets. Glover absolutely made a great play and took the guy OUT laying him on the ground. Was a great block. I'm not crying over it, but way to go Will. There were several great blocks by out wide outs I saw Sat. night. A shame that flag was thrown.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Remember, this was an SEC cru. They make it up as they go...

Great news on Jeremy Phillips. At worst next fall he'll be a RJr. If he doesn't play this season he may get a medical hardship & be a RSo. I'd venture he plays later this yr & goes into Spring as a Jr. Phillips is certainly capable of beating out Wallace next yr. This was a BIG & STRONG young man when he started as a true Fr @ RT in '00.

Back