Jonathan Cox, Hugh Reilly, & Danny Hall on Sports Unlimited Tuesday @ 6pm

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Georgia Tech football players Jonathan Cox and Hugh Reilly and Tech baseball coach Danny Hall will be Matt Stewart's guests on Sports Unlimited, which airs live from Russ Chandler Stadium on Tuesday, April 15 at 6 p.m. EDT. (re-air at 10 p.m.)

Sports Unlimited is a live, one-hour interview/viewer call-in show every weeknight at 6 pm on CSS (Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast).

Yellow Jackets fans are invited to call-in with questions for Cox, a senior cornerback, and Reilly, a senior center, at 1-866-200-6730.

Immediately following Sports Unlimited, CSS will air the Georgia Tech vs. Georgia Southern baseball game live at 7 p.m. EDT.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">http://ramblinwreck.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041403aaa.html

I am at present enjoying the Tech baseball game against GSU on CSS. I also caught the pre-game stuff with Jonathan Cox and Hugh Reilly. Nothing terribly important was said but it was great to get a look at a couple of the seniors and they did a great job. One minor nitpik though. That Stewart character, or whatever his name is, borders on being an obnoxious blowhard. I'm glad he likes Tech but he obviously also likes the sound of his voice. I felt compelled to shout "shut up and let 'em answer the question!" a couple of times. Nice job, Stewart, or whatever your name is, take a little advice and tone it down a bit.

Back