Jordan Usher Making Quite the Statement

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Usernames of former stinGTalkers that are now back under a different username.
I guess you lied when you said you have me on ignore. Color me . . . unsurprised.

Anyway, you just joined here two months ago . . . how would you even have clue one about any "former stinGTalkers?"

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Ooh. Who do you think the tard was?
Still waiting to you to sack up and complete that wager you offered that your transcript is much better than mine. I see you retreated from that boast with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy. Tard, indeed!

Diseqc

Bro, he's Reggie Bush, dude
Still waiting to you to sack up and complete that wager you offered that your transcript is much better than mine. I see you retreated from that boast with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy. Tard, indeed!
the deal was you post first.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
the deal was you post first.
No, the deal was that you state what we're betting for first. You said that you bet. Can't bet without something being wagered.

What are you willing to lose to make it worth my while?

Diseqc

No, the deal was that you state what we're betting for first. You said that you bet. Can't bet without something being wagered.

What are you willing to lose to make it worth my while?
deal is you post and we don't think you're a tard anymore

but you're a tard

Diseqc

Pretty sure it is whatshisname that played at Tech and then went to UCF. The one that had his account deleted.
I don't think so. He wouldn't have been born in 82, and that guy was actually funny.

BigT

A Legend
He was just judging by what he saw in practice.....

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Sounds like a lot of excuses on your part to not post it. You scared?
YOU are the one who would bet that your transcript would trounce mine. YOU brought it up. Not me.

I have zero respect for you. So why would I post something just because you ask for it? :lol:

You said you would bet: let's bet. Name the wager.

But now when you finally realize how embarrassed you would be, you puss out.

What a loudmouthed coward - I DNGAF what you want.