Jose signs with Pelicans

beerbuzz

Varsity Lurker
Had no idea what a 2 way contract was. According to Ken's article, he can play G League or in NBA, or correctly stated -- He's in both leagues. May be worth $450,000......good for him!

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Decent defensive game for both in limited minutes today.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like

Signed to a two-way deal. I believe that means he's eligible to be active for up to 50 NBA games this upcoming season, and can go seamlessly from the G-league to the NBA roster and vice versa.

Would not surprise me if he ends up having an easier time seeing minutes at the NBA level than Wright just because I think there are more 6'9 guys who can offer what Moses does than there are point guards who can provide the kind of defense Alvarado does.

Last edited:

cyptomcat

PostBot
Staff member

Signed to a two-way deal. I believe that means he's eligible to be active for up to 50 NBA games this upcoming season, and can go seamlessly from the G-league to the NBA roster and vice versa.

Would not surprise me if he ends up having an easier time seeing minutes at the NBA level than Wright just because I think there are more 6'9 guys who can offer what Moses does than there are point guards who can provide the kind of defense Alvarado does.
Hope he makes some sweet cash!

The behind-the-back bounce pass on a fast break for the dunk was badass. And camping out in the corner of the court then stealing from behind was cool too. Sports is entertainment so how can you not want a player who does stuff like that on your team?