JT Daniels granted immediate eligibility at UGA

I’d really like an explanation for why he was granted immediate eligibility, but I assume everyone will just say no comment and that will be that. A total garbage system we have here...

I’d really like an explanation for why he was granted immediate eligibility, but I assume everyone will just say no comment and that will be that. A total garbage system we have here...

Tate Martell.

That's a good one! Want an explanation!

I'd like an explanation of why the NCAA saw if fit to take our 2009 championship from us because our AD did his job and talked to our HC.

I’d like to see an explanation of why Ole Miss got investigated for recruiting violations when they started winning a little bit but the NCAA never bothers to even look at UGA, Bama, Clemson or OSU.

The system is garbage.

Last edited:
I’d like to see an explanation of why Ole Miss got investigated for recruiting violations when they started winning a little bit but the NCAA never bothers to even look at UGA, Bama, Clemson or OSU.

The system is garbage.
An LSU booster was investigated, arrested, and convicted of embezzling money from a charity to the parents of recruits. A few months later LSU wins a national championship. Nothing happened.

Back