Juanyeh gone…

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Writing on the wall based on his and his moms Twitter accounts…will we be able to field a team after the CGC debacle?

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
He’s got a talented brother, so some team will take Juanyeh to get him. Otherwise, he’d be looking at schools much less appealing than us.

Much like we took the other brother

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
He was a good representative of the program off the field, but probably should have been yielding snaps to the younger guys as it was. Then again, we will find out for sure based on what he does next year. Maybe with his brother in a package deal.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I thought this was his 4th year. Guess he is skipping the extra Covid year with us. Did he graduate?

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
He walked during Senior Day events, and he gets trashed up and down social media by our “fans”. We have like minded dipshits on this board.

So, I’m not shocked.
His play in the secondary costs us any chance to sign his brother, we extended the Family a helluva lot of courtesy by giving his other Brother from FCS Level FAMU a chance to play for GT, the least Juanyeh could've done was take better angles on the Field in games.

Over 12 games he might be responsible for an extra 400 yds of opponents Offense just from the bad angles he took on Plays, he played the secondary as if he never watched a second of Game Film in his life.

I'm glad he got or is gonna get a GT Degree, but Juanyeh didn't give us our Money's worth in exchange, sometimes Guys don't turn out as good as you want them to, I can live with that, but maybe he should depart GT with some humility.