Juanyeh Thomas' Story

DaDodd

Varsity Lurker
I don't know if this has already been posted in the past but I just ran across this on Youtube. Great story and great young man. Truly shows how you can grow through life's struggles to become a great leader. I'm glad we have such a great leader on our team.

Nice interview. Unlike the future dwag interviews, you can readily tell he's pretty intelligent too.

In addition to all the important things to like about him, he also has a really fun name to yell from the stands.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: odw
Great video. I admit I didn’t know Juanyeh’s story. Powerful. Seems like a good young man.

Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if this has already been posted in the past but I just ran across this on Youtube. Great story and great young man. Truly shows how you can grow through life's struggles to become a great leader. I'm glad we have such a great leader on our team.

wow, thanks for sharing. We truly have some great young men in our program.

I don't know really how to put it. Juanyeh just looks like a football player. If you were going to design a safety and kick returner, Juanyeh is what you'd end up with.

I've always said that a lot of times you can tell the best player on a team is while watching warm ups. Calvin Johnson was obviously the best player, and you could tell during pregame, on our team when he was here. Spiller was like that at Clemson. Juanyeh is getting to the point where the opposite team will have to take notice. Tons of potential. He looks the part. There were absolute flashes last season of what he can become, a dominant player.

I don't know really how to put it. Juanyeh just looks like a football player. If you were going to design a safety and kick returner, Juanyeh is what you'd end up with.

I've always said that a lot of times you can tell the best player on a team is while watching warm ups. Calvin Johnson was obviously the best player, and you could tell during pregame, on our team when he was here. Spiller was like that at Clemson. Juanyeh is getting to the point where the opposite team will have to take notice. Tons of potential. He looks the part. There were absolute flashes last season of what he can become, a dominant player.

Recruiting services absolutely blew it in his case. Seemed obvious even as a true freshman.

Glad to know this part of Juanyeh's story. This young man has character to match his prodigious athletic talent. I am very proud that he is a part of our Georgia Tech football program.

I've always said that a lot of times you can tell the best player on a team is while watching warm ups.

Great insight as always. It’s almost as if the best players go on the field first or take the most reps during warmups. Astute!

Recruiting services absolutely blew it in his case. Seemed obvious even as a true freshman.
Makes no sense. He has excellent size and speed, and has the resume to back it up. Did he just not go to camps or something? Because it was obvious the first time I saw him play that he is 4/5* talent, and he was barely even a 3*.

Makes no sense. He has excellent size and speed, and has the resume to back it up. Did he just not go to camps or something? Because it was obvious the first time I saw him play that he is 4/5* talent, and he was barely even a 3*.
He certainly surprised UGAg on that kick return. Normally goggles kicks out the back of the endzone with the mutts every so often deciding to play the return.

Props for the right use of an apostrophe in the thread title.
Un-props for not knowing that actually it’s not correct use but one that was born from people trying to sound smart.

Un-props for not knowing that actually it’s not correct use but one that was born from people trying to sound smart.
Irregardless if it is correct, the apostrophe is superfluous in this context.

Ooooh, a grammar nerd fight. Love it!
giphy.gif

Back