just curious...do any posters here NEVER read the Hive?

its too slow for my crappy work computer. er, it was also too slow for my suped(sp)up home computer b4 i dropped dsl.

even with the collapse feature on the links at the top enabled, its like walking around on my knees.

I occasionally go there to see if there are any topics not covered on Stingtalk. It seems like most all topics are discussed at the same time on both boards.

I have a little harder time following the pattern of discussion on The Hive. It appears the discussions flow a little better here and are easier to follow.

I hope both boards always remain in place.

Father Time

hivered... a more intriguing question may be: how many posters still have posting privileges at the Hive...
grin.gif

Of course a reticent, gold-colored glasses type like myself is a member in good standing..

Follow links there but rarely post. Stingtalk has more latitude in accepting diversity of opinions.

pat.gif
blue.gif
drinking.gif

thanks for the responses.

I read and post on both equally...I like both of them.

I believe there is just as much negative talk on the Hive...but that there is just more latitude on StingTalk to attack anyone including posters.

I read the Hive alot, except during the offseason...I haven't read many boards at all recently until the ACC expansion thing started happening.

The Hive gets just as negative as StingTalk and usually about the same subjects. They just don't allow as much flaming and/or insults and try to control language more. StingTalk is faster and easier to follow but there really isn't any difference in what's being discussed IMO.

Originally posted by ahsoisee:

I have a little harder time following the pattern of discussion on The Hive. It appears the discussions flow a little better here and are easier to follow.

I hope both boards always remain in place.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This one

Try to go there daily right after visiting here first. This "OF" needs all the info I can get. Rarely post over there much anymore though.
drinking.gif

Before I found StingTalk I read the Hive but could'nt post because they refused me. Something about having a free mailbox or something stupid like that. Quit reading it shortly afterwards. Can you blame me?

Back