Just don't know what to say.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Just don\'t know what to say.

Have to say something though.

Just outstanding win all around yesterday!!!

I'm finding myself cutting out articles and pictures from the AJC.
pat.gif

That was a huge win!!

Am really proud of our coaches and player first, but for our fans who were at the game as well. Not to say those fans who couldn't attend were not there in heart.

Everyone in attendence, the noise you made was absolutely awesome. Seeing our players and even coaches calling for noise was outstanding. When it was time for our D to bow up, Coach Nix with his hands was calling for us all the get crazy.

That's the loadest I've ever heard it in BDS.

I'm really proud of our team. GOOOO JACKETS!!

Re: Just don\'t know what to say.

I was there. The noise was phenominal! Tenuta coached an absoulute masterpeice. Also, solid playcalling by Gailey as well. The deep ball to Curry softened the Auburn defense. Finally Glenn Spencer is the most underrated coach on the staff. A d-line that is small and thin is playing great.

Originally posted by 3518techie:
I was there. The noise was phenominal! Tenuta coached an absoulute masterpeice. Also, solid playcalling by Gailey as well. The deep ball to Curry softened the Auburn defense. Finally Glenn Spencer is the most underrated coach on the staff. A d-line that is small and thin is playing great.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I hear ya!! Agree with you on Coach Spencer.

Glad you were there as well. Thanks for cheering.

Are you like me? I still don't have my voice back.

GO JACKETS!!

Man oh man...what a game. =]

Glad you were able to drop by the tailgate.

GTT... I think you said it very well !!

This was a great win.. but we have to remember that we still have alot of young kids playing.. they will make their mistakes.. we are going to have some bad games this year.. but, I am more convinced than ever that we are headed into the right direction.. give me another couple of recruiting classes like the one last year and Tech will not be a team that anyone wants to play..

Back